Tuesday 27 January 2015

Teaser Tuesday.

Photobucket



1. Grab your current read.


2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Add the title and Author's name too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile

Ok im cheating this week, because im such a slow reader at the moment and I dont want you all to et fed up of seeing the same book all the time. so my teaser comes from a book I cant wait to start reading. 


Then there was movement around me. Two men.
The men my attacker had been afraid of.
The first of them had sounded anxious. “He was fast. You’ll need to hurry, Liege.”
The second had been unerringly confident. “I’ll get it done.”
He pulled me up to my knees, and knelt behind me, a supportive arm around my waist. He wore cologne—soapy and clean.
I tried to move, to give some struggle, but I was fading.
“Be still.”
“She’s lovely.”
“Yes,” he agreed. He suckled the wound at my neck. I twitched again, and he stroked my hair. “Be still.”


This was my Teaser this week. I hope you liked it because I sure Cant wait to start reading it. 

1 comment: