Wednesday 11 May 2011

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY




Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating and let's us share them with other 'Waiting On' participants. My 'Can't Wait For' selection this week is:

Dark Defender (Paladins of Darkness, #2)

Title: Dark defender
Author:  Alexis  Morgan
Series:  Paladin of Darkness #2
Date published:  November  28th 2006



Description:
Alexis Morgan continues her dazzling paranormal series about larger-than-life warriors and the women they love....


As a Paladin warrior, Blake Trahern fights and dies again and again to keep mankind safe from the Others. Sensing his humanity slipping away with each battle, he retreats from the world...until the one person who still has a claim on his soul needs his help. It's been twelve years since Blake vanished from Brenna Nichols's life, years that have turned her from a love-struck teen into a headstrong, sensual woman. He'll fearlessly give his life to protect her -- yet he dare not risk his heart.

Brenna is stunned by Blake's reappearance, and by a shocking discovery about her father. Everything she has ever believed is thrown into question -- everything except the desire that Blake still ignites. But as they search together for a traitor among the Paladins, danger looms: the next battle could tip Blake into madness, destroying his life, his soul...and the only woman he has ever loved.


*****************************************************

Well there was my wow of the week, yes i cheated again because this book is all ready out but its the next one in line of the ones im reading... Now whats your wow!!!

14 comments:

  1. Not cheating at all - if you haven't read it, then it's entirely fair to say you're waiting for it. :)

    Here's my WOW for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sally, if you're waiting to read it, regardless of it being released or not, you're still waiting. And it is still Wednesday! :)

    Like St. Louis being on the cover! First time, that I can recall, that I've seen my city and our Arch on a cover!

    Just realized I hadn't been following you! Following you now!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog!

    New Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by ladies, and thank you jessica..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh i love Alexis Morgan...thanks for stopping by my blog babes..


    heres my link for you followers

    http://madamedsboudoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks good! I'm adding it to my TBR!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone else, it's not cheating! :)

    Great WoW Sue! Yet another series that's on my waaay to big tbr list! lol

    Thanks for visiting my WoW too. We'd make the BEST vampire stalkers! lmao

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this series on my must-read list! I hear it's very good. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite the steamy pick you have. I like your meme graphic BTW. Thanks for stopping by!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pick-I love those Paladins,
    Jessica-I used to live in St Louis :) we're practically neighbors! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh that makes me wanna join you guys..lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my WoW this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh sounds like a good one. I will have to check out the first book.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/waiting-on-wednesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely sounds like a great book!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for stopping by ladies..

    ReplyDelete