Thursday 31 May 2012

REVIEW!!!!

Here (Here Trilogy, #1)Title: Here
Author: Ella James
Series: Here Trilodgy #1
Date Published: Febuary 15th 2012 





Description:  Milo Mitchell's life used to be charmed, but that was before her family dissolved, she went a little crazy, and her best friends started acting more like strangers. Spending Saturday morning in a treehouse with a stun gun for company and a herd of deer for friends is the only exciting thing in her life...until she shoots a fawn and finds her dart stuck in a guy.

Her gorgeous victim is dressed in a Brioni tux and armed with a hanky. He has no idea who or where he is. Afraid her dart caused his amnesia, Milo takes him in, names him Nick, and vows to help him solve his mystery. Soon the pair find Nick's face in a newspaper obituary, and Nick beings to have strange, ethereal memories of Milo--who is sure she's never met him. Suddenly Nick knows things he shouldn't know and is doing things he shouldn't do. When the Department of Defense shows up, Nick and Milo run--toward a shocking conclusion that could destroy both their worlds.




Review:   In this book we meet Milo, her dad has passed away and she is struggling with it. She lies to allot of people so she can go out into the woods and do the things her and her dad would do together. They would tag deer and collect information on them. While out in the woods tagging the deer with a tag gun she goes to shoot a young dear but instead of shooting the dear she ends up shooting a boy about the same age as her who is walking through the woods.  When she went to see how he was and if she had done any damage she found that the boy had lost his memories and couldn't remember who he was and where he come from, the really strange thing is he is wearing a tux.
Milo feels really guilty for shooting him so she takes him home and tries to help him remember  who he is. Milo names the boy Nick and sets out on this journey to find out who he is, they come across a paper article  which has his picture on it and says he is Gabe and he has lost his family in a car crash. but Nick doesn't think this is him and strange things happen that send the two on the run.

Well as most people who know me, know I'm not a big lover of ebooks.I'm very old fashioned and I love to have my hands on a good old paper back. But when I come across a ebook like this one It makes me rethink my old fashioned ways. For this to happen it goes to prove that Ella James has a really good way with words and is  really good at what she does. I have to say it took me a little while to get into Here, because it started out slow. but Ella pulled it round and when I finally did get into it it started getting really good and I couldn't put it down. My favourite character in this book would have to be Milo. she had me chuckling away to my self and had me getting strange looks from my family lol.  This book left off on a bit of a cliffhanger and I really cant wait to see where it leads us.




RATING OF 4 LIPS 


No comments:

Post a Comment