Friday 9 December 2011

FRIDAY FAVOURITES!!!!

PhotobucketOK people I'm starting a new post on a Friday and I'm going to tell you a little about my favourite book people. If any of you who run blogs would like to join in and do a post on your blogs with your favourite book people let me know and ill leave a link at the bottom of each post every week telling my followers to pop on over and check it out. and at the end of your post if you could do the same for me.



So my favourite this week comes from a series im reading at the moment and one iv followed right from the start. James Stark from the house of night by PC Cast.



James Stark

who prefers to simply be called Stark, is a transfer from the Chicago House of Night. He is the archery champion of all vamps, and hits his mark every time.







Now what do you think of my favourite this week. Now why dont you come and tell me yours, or you could pop over to VANES MATE THE BOOK AHOLIC and see who there favourite is. x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing me to all these awesome characters! Some I already know, but there are a lot of your favorites that are new to me :)

    ReplyDelete