Wednesday 2 May 2012

REVIEW!!!!

Title: A Reluctant Vampire
A Reluctant Vampire (The Adam Chronicles, #1)Author: Carla Krae
Series: The Adam Chronicles
Date Published: august 2011 

Description:

Short Story. A secluded monastery should be the safest place for a blind man, and it is, until a vampire and her gang come calling. After meeting the femme fatale, Adamo receives the gift of sight, but it comes with a terrible curse, one that might have damned his soul. #1 of The Adam Chronicles.


Review: This is about a guy called Adamo who became blind as a child and was sent to a monastery, where he learnt he could still be useful. Now a grown man this had become his home and the brothers there his family. He didn't think he would be happy any where else but one dark night there was a knock at the door and all hell broke out and the brothers were killed one by one.
 But poor Adamo has much worse done to him and he is left in the hands of a sexy but deadly female vampire.




I have to say I enjoyed this story, the writing was amazing and kept me gripped but I have to say it was a wee bit short for my liking. Just as I was really getting into it and looking forward to where it was gonna go, it ended. So as you can see I don't have any problem with the story, that was very well written, it just could of been longer for my liking. But I look forward to the next book so I can see what happens to poor Adamo.



RATING OF 3 LIPS ( because it was so short).



No comments:

Post a Comment