Tuesday 1 May 2012

TEASER TUESDAY!!

 
Photobucket


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following..



1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Add the title and Author's name too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile.


BE CAREFUL NOT TO ADD SPOILERS

********************************************

Yes its back after so many weeks. My teaser comes from a book called.  A Reluctant Vampire by  Carla Krae. 


A Reluctant Vampire (The Adam Chronicles, #1)




I glanced away. Unless styles had changed much since I was a boy - which was certainly possible- her dress exposed a near- indecent amount of bosom. Certainly more than would be considered chaste,and therefore, not for my eyes.This woman -Vampire was indecent as well as evil.





There you have it people. My teaser this week. I hope you enjoyed it. Im not very far into this book but I am enjoying it but watch this space for my review.

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice!! Shorter than your past ones! ;)

    Here's my Teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, indecent and evil :) great teaser and thanks for stopping by my tt today Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I see you went for a short and sweet one this time! Looks like a goodie:)

    BTW...stop by my blog Im hosting an awesome giveaway:

    Paranormal Itch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser!! I haven't heard of this one before--I'll be adding it to my TBR pile!! Thanks for sharing.

    Here is mine: http://bellesbookbag.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesday-may-1st.html

    ReplyDelete