Friday 20 April 2012

REVIEW!!!

Lover Unbound (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #5)Title: Lover Unbound
Author: JR Ward
Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood
Date Published: September 25th 2007 





Description: In Caldwell, New York, war rages between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Now the cold heart of a cunning predator will be warmed against its will...

Ruthless and brilliant, Vishous, son of the Bloodletter, possesses a destructive curse and a frightening ability to see the future. As a pretrans growing up in his father's war camp he was tormented and abused. As a member of the Brotherhood, he has no interest in love or emotion, only the battle with the Lessening Society. But when a mortal injury puts him in the care of human surgeon, Dr. Jane Whitcomb compels him to reveal his inner pain and taste true pleasure for the first time-until a destiny he didn't choose takes him into a future that cannot include her...




Review: This book is all about my man Vishous. Out of all the books in this series this was the one I was looking forward to the most. We got a little look at him and his past in Butch's book and right from the start I fell in love with him.  In this book we learn more about his past and what he went through and how he struggles to deal with his emotions. In this book he finds out is mother is the scribe virgin and that he is to become the primale. V doesn't want this and starts to loose control of his life and kind of flips out. this then leads to him being hurt and ending up in a human hospital and getting treated by Jane. 

Jane doesn't know who Vishous is, or even better yet what he is and she treats him like any other patient. But as we know he isn't a normal patient and Jane finds that he has something different about him and starts to realise he isn't normal human. This leads her to be taken and waking up in a strange room with her patient. and she  realises she is trapped. the brothers have taken Jane to help make sure Vishous has recovered properly.  Jane isn't happy about this and but something is making her look at Vishous in another way and she cant help but fall head over  heals for him. And can I say who can blame her. I mean this guy is a total hottie.  Not only does Jane fall for him but he falls for her big time, he isn't very good at showing the way he feels but hey who can blame him.

things only go well for the two for a short time and Jane as to leave and V lets her go and might I add here this is where I cryed like a big girl.Because if there ever was a two that deserve to be together its these two.  This leads to the downfall of the book, because I really REALLY didn't like the way this book ended. This books ends with Jane dieing and  Being brought half back to life by the virgin scribe and being given back to Vishous. Then we get the happy ending.


I'm gonna have to say that Jane dieing was a big let down for me, when I Read this my heart dropped. this is so not where I seen this book going and I have to say not where I wanted it to. I really love this series and this book but I was really let down by the ending. OK rant over, you will have to read the book yourself to see if you agree with me.


RATING OF 3 LIPS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment