Sunday 5 February 2012

TALES WITH BITE TEASER!!!





Chapter Five
Excerpt


Blay's breath left him on a shudder as images of Qhuinn laying on that operating table, his throat cut open and blood everywhere flew through his mind. "I need to see him."
"I don't think that's wise kid" Rhage said from over his shoulder.

"I don't give a shit what you think. I need to see him. What if he... what if he dies and... I don't get to tell him... I don't get to say-"

Blay couldn't finish that sentence. The thought of losing his best friend, the male he loved, was too much. They had been so fucking stupid lately. Avoiding each other. Acting like fools.

He had to fix things with Qhuinn. He needed to fix things. Needed to have that male back in his life.


To read more click
Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment