Sunday 11 December 2011

REVIEW!!

Title:  Sin
Author: Shaun Allen
SinDate Published: October 12th 2011
 
 
 
Description: What would you do? Could you kill a killer? Does the death of one appease the deaths of a hundred? What about that hundred against a thousand?

What if you had no choice?

Meet Sin. No, not that sort of sin, but Sin, crazy as a loon (you ask Sister Moon), and proud of it. Sin locks himself away in a mental home and, every so often, gets violent. That’s only so they’ll give him those nice drugs, though. The ones that help him forget.

It’s a pity they don’t work.

Sin, you see, has a serious problem. Well, it’s not so much his problem, as ours – yours, mine and everyone else’s. People die around him. He doesn't like it and he can't help it. But someone else knows, and he has to stop them... and himself...

Flip and catch...
 
Review:  This book is all about Sin Matthews he is a one of a kind guy, Iv never seen a character like him before. And I will say its nice to have a character who isn't a total goody goody. Sin checked him self into a mental hospital because he seems to be able to kill people with just the thought of it. Sin is then visited by his dead sister who leads him to believe things are not what they seem.
 
Wow where to start with this book, I must say I wasn't to sure what I was going to think of it when I got asked to read it, because its not my normal kind of book.I thought it would be a little bit to crazy for me but I gave it ago and I am  pleased to say I really enjoyed it. Yes it is dark and disturbing but it has amazing twists that will keep you clinging to the book wanting to know what happens next. Shaun has found a  story line that iv never read in any other book before and he had me gripped right from the start. Written from Sin's point of view , we see the struggles he goes through and we see how crazy things really get for him.
 
Dark/Disturbing/Amazing twists and turns. This is what this book is full of, so if you like  your book filled with this kind of thing then this is the book for you.
 
 
RATING OF 4 LIPS
 
 
 
 
DARK AND DISTURBING
 
*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment