Friday 4 November 2011

FRIDAY FAVOURITES

OK people I'm starting a new post on a Friday and I'm going to tell you a little about my favourite book people. If any of you who run blogs would like to join in and do a post on your blogs with your favourite book people let me know and ill leave a link at the bottom of each post every week telling my followers to pop on over and check it out. and at the end of your post if you could do the same for me.


So this weeks favourite Book person is going to be Zoey Red bird from the House of Night series. Zoey has the power to control air,water,fire,earth and spirit.  She is yet another young adult who has the world on her shoulders as she tries to save the world from evil. But I like the fact that she doesnt have to do it alone She has amazing friends she can count on.











Well this was another of my favourite characters, why don't you come and tell me one of yours. All so why don't you pop on over to Vanes Mate Bookaholic and Endless Love of Books and  see who there favourite characters are.

4 comments:

  1. Zoe rock! I'm now 2 books behind on this series though =O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. im just waiting on the new one coming. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iv seen this series but havent read it yet. I guess its good huh? Here is mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heres mine for this week! http://satinsbookishcorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/friday-favourites.html#comments

    ReplyDelete