Tuesday 27 September 2011

TUESDAY TEASER

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read.
2. Open to a random page.
3. Share two 'teaser' sentences from somewhere on that page.
4. Add the title and Author's name too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR pile.

BE CAREFUL NOT TO ADD SPOILERS

***************************************

So my Teaser this week comes from the book, Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione. As you know my teasers never stop at the two lines lol. but I hope you enjoy.!


In this position, she couldn't move,was completely dominated. It chafed, made her want to strike back,and yet, she quivered with excitement and her arousal ran down the inside of her thigh. She knew Shade saw,because he  groaned

**************************************

Now that was my teaser come and tell me yours .




9 comments:

  1. Holey cow! You kept it short this week lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i thought people might be getting sick of my long ass teasers lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean usually people don't post paragraph's for teasers? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently finished this entire series. It was great. You picked an excellent teaser from the book too. I loved that scene :)

    Here is mine if you wish to stop by.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I look forward to your teasers even if they're a whole chapter long. Hehehe...

    I love this teaser! Actually I love SHADE! ahahaha... Mmmmm... Thanks for the reminder :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa! First steamy teaser of the day! Whew!

    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought you ladies would like this one. and Elena Shade is mine mine mine lol.

    keep an eye out for my review, to be posted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shade is sooo damn sexy and one of my fav of the brothers! His book is what got me addicted to the series!! I love y our teasers, BTW!

    Here is mine!

    ReplyDelete