Thursday 21 July 2011

CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!




Hey guys, I'm  helping out a really great author. Eden Baylee (Fall into Winter), I  reviewed her book not so long back and loved it.  REVIEW  Click the link if you want to check my review.




* A personally signed copy of my book, Fall into Winter
* CD of my favorite music and those included in "Seduced by the Blues"
* DVD of Sunset Boulevard, the film mentioned in "Act Three"
* The fragrance Lovely worn by the heroine in "The Norwegian"
* Story of O, the book mentioned in "The Austrian and the Asian"
* BONUS GIFT which shall remain a secret until the winner is announced.


Now  here's what you have to do, you have to go leave a comment on Edens blog, and leave a comment on my  review, Eden has a list of other blogs to comment on as well, the more you comment on the other blogs the more chances you have of winning something.  The links below are the  Links you need to get started, once you have been to Edens blog, you will have more links to follow. so what are you waiting for go comment and good luck.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for putting this up ! You're fab, and I hope your readers will leave comments on your review then hop to my blog for more prizes!

    Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous thank you!!

    marypres(AT)gmail(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete