Monday 6 June 2011

REVIEW

The Turning (Blood Ties, #1)Title: The Turning
Author: Jennifer  Armintrout
Series: Blood Ties
Date Published:  June 1st 2006




Description:I'm no coward. I want to make that perfectly clear. But after my life turned into a horror movie, I take fear a lot more seriously now. I finally became Dr. Carrie Ames just eight months ago. Then I was attacked in the hospital morgue by a vampire. Just my luck.

So now I'm a vampire, and it turns out I have a blood tie to the monster who sired me. The tie works like an invisible leash and I'm bound to him no matter what I do. And of course he's one of the most evil vampires on earth. With my sire hell-bent on turning me into a soulless killer and his sworn enemy set to exterminate me, things couldn't get much worse -- except I'm attracted to them both.
Drinking blood, living as an immortal demon and being a pawn between two warring vampire factions isn't exactly how I'd imagined my future. But as my father used to say, the only way to conquer fear is to face it. So that's what I'll do. Fangs bared.



Review:  Ms    Carrie Ames  turned into  Dr Carrie Ames  in such a short time, Carrie didnt feel like she fit in any where, and her dad pushed her to be all she could.  So 8 months later she is one of the best doctors she can be. Till one day she gets a strange patient.He  came in covered in holes,  holes that look like they have been made by an axe or some other crazy ass thing.  It turns out they cant save him, and he dies with Carrie watching  Carrie stuggle to deal with this and she  and she walks out. She finds her self a little while later  Carrie found herself standing in the morgue,looking for the  dead body.  She doesnt like what she finds there, The dead body is gone, But as she goes to leave she is attacked from behind and left for dead.
She woke up in a hospital bed, with signs that she was changeing. She didnt know what was going on, so she had to look for help. which it turns out had its own dangers, she ended up meeting sexy hot Natian, oh wow this guy is so hot. He works for a team of vamps that are out to destroy all the bad vamps. as the book goes on you see the atraction between them grow, its so hot but sn weet, but thesomthing happens and Natain is hurt and  Carrie has to trade her life for help to save Nathian.
Carrie turns to a bad vamp, Cyrus, he is bad and mean and might I add a little sexy.  The relationship is a little twisted  the sexual tenstion between the 2  is so hot  it all most drives me crazy.  You dont want her to end up with Cyrus because you want her to be with Natian, but at the same time its so hot you wants them to give in lol..
Ok im going to stop there, I so want you guys to read the rest of the story. I loved it so much  there was so many twists and turns you were all ways on the edge of your seat.. OHHHH wait till you read what happens to Ziggy, Nathians son. wow you will be so shocked.  ahhhh I so want to tell you all.. 
Im going to beg you guys to go out and read this book, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go out and read it you will not regret it.   and man what an ending..


RATING OF 5 LIPS.    



5 comments:

  1. Ohh... I wanna read this now. You've pimped the hell outta it I have to see what the fuss is all about... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for reviewing it! It's still my favorite book I've ever written!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved this book, cant wait to move on to the next one.

    ReplyDelete