Monday 13 June 2011

ITS MONDAY WHAT ARE YOU READING

This great meme is hosted by One Persons Journey Through a World of Books. Each week will share with you the books we are reading, just finished reading and those books we are planning to read this week.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OK ladies my week has been  slow, I don't seem to have much time for reading at the moment, but here what iv read this week..
 
Spartan Heart, Part Two
 
I  really loved this book, I love Kristine loads. 
 
all so this week iv read.
 
The Turning (Blood Ties, #1)
 
I so loved this book and I'm looking forward to starting the next.
 
 
OK this is what I'm going to be reading next.
 
 
Jacob (Nightwalkers, #1)
 
I'm looking forward to this book, iv heard some really good things about it.
 
And finally I'm hoping to read
 
Gideon (Nightwalkers, #2)
The Dream-Hunter (Dark-Hunter, #10) (Dream-Hunter, #1)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You have quite a bit there! Haven't read any of those, but I have heard of them! :) Happy reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read all the of Blood Ties series and really liked it. It has a little twist to vamps.

    Here's my "It's Monday" List

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love The Nightwalker series!! I hope u enjoy it as much as I did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies... all ways look forward to you guys popping over to my blog

    ReplyDelete