Saturday 28 April 2012

REVIEW!!!!

Perpetual LightTitle: Perpetual Light
Author: Jordan K Rose
Date Published:  March 2012




Description: Fate is cruel. Especially when the one you’ve sworn to love for all eternity, the very soul who changed your destiny is the last person you should trust.

After more than three hundred years of running, Lucia Dicomano must make a choice.

Forced to take her place as a Pharo of Redemption, the divine slayer needs to master her forgotten powers. Lucia turns to Vittorio, the one vampire she’s failed to deliver from eternal damnation. But overcoming smoldering remnants of love, lust and anger aren’t their only obstacles.

Samuel, who may know Lucia better than she knows herself, hunts her with a fervor stoked by a thousand years of vengeful hatred. His plan—capture and enslave the weakened Pharo then take control of her elusive power.

Can Lucia trust Vittorio long enough to reclaim her powers? Or will she have no choice but to kill him and battle Samuel alone?.



Review:

 In this book we meet Lucia, she works in fashion and she is a normal girl, but she keeps having the same dreams over and over. about a man and a vineyard,  but it turn out the dreams are real and in  a past life she was married to this man. and he was turned into a vampire and Lucia was reincarnated . Lucia turns out to be a vampire hunter (Pharo). and she is meant to kill vampires and send them to the light. Yes alas she is meant to do this to Vittorio the only man she has ever loved. in every life she has lead.


any way this story kicks off when Lucia has got to train a junior called peter and she doesn't like it. but not everything is what it seems with peter. both go to a party and things go horridly wrong when her friend and co worker Marie insists she meets someone and she is later attacked by the same man (Samuel). Lucia has a lot to learn about her past lives and the power she holds in order to stop Samuel from taking her for himself.

I have to say I was gripped by this book  right from the start. Jordan Rose is a very talented lady when it comes to writing because she has come up with an amazing story with loads of characters I loved. When I first started reading this book I thought I seen a relationship building with Lucia and a vampire named Peter and I'm sorry to say I was very wrong. Which I'm sad about because as soon as I read about this cheeky man with his cocky grin I fell in love with him.

I'm gonna be truthful and say I really did love this book  and rumour has it there is going to be more of them and my fingers are crossed that Jordan wants me to review the next one because I think it will be like this one and be a great read.



RATING OF 4 LIPS






No comments:

Post a Comment