Friday 2 December 2011

FRIDAY FAVOURITES.

PhotobucketOK people I'm starting a new post on a Friday and I'm going to tell you a little about my favourite book people. If any of you who run blogs would like to join in and do a post on your blogs with your favourite book people let me know and ill leave a link at the bottom of each post every week telling my followers to pop on over and check it out. and at the end of your post if you could do the same for me.




So my favourite this week would have to be,  Tabitha from Sherrilyn Kenyons  Dark Hunter series.


The twin sister of Amanda, Tabby is something else. The only question is what? She walks to her own beat and takes nothing from anyone. She is the baddest thing that stalks the night.

The Deveraux sisters (listed in birth order):
Esmeralda (Essie)
Yasmina (Mina)
Petra (Pet)
Ekaterina (Trina)
Karma
Tiyana (Tia)
Selena (Lanie)
Tabitha (Tabby)
Amanda

Tabby is so kick ass, she stands up for what she belives in and wont let any one stand in her,she finds the band guys along side the guys and wont let anyone tell her she cant. I think all women should be like Tabby.



Under the Armani, he is Roman after all.





Now what do you think of my favourite this week. Now why dont you come and tell me yours, or you could pop over to VANES MATE THE BOOK AHOLIC and see who there favourite is. x

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha is definitely my fav chick in the DH series!!! I love when she tried to feed Valerius penironi!!

    ReplyDelete