Thursday 17 January 2013

TRAILER TREATS!!!!!!




Well guys and girls, im going to be starting a new weekly post. and its going to be for all the book trailers out there. I find this can be a good way to find out about new books. And I all so think these trailers might make you read a book you wouldn't normally try. 


So im going to be starting off the Trailer Treats with two Trailers for you, because I had two very amazing women jump at the chance to help me and I couldn't make my mind  up which one to pimp out first lol. 



Bio

 Greetings!
My name is Elizabeth J Kolodziej and I am the author of The Last Witch Series, along with other short stories in different anthology books. 














“Savannah Chase is a mistress of the erotic tale- Romance At Heart Magazine” 

Award Winning Erotic Romance Author
#





Savannah writes erotica, and she writes romance. Whether you want sweaty sex or sweet romance, She’s written just the thing for you.

Savannah Chase started putting pen to paper as a young schoolgirl. Music inspired her to write lyrics, which eventually turned into stories. Her stories have gotten better, longer and so much more erotic as the years passed. She is a hopeless romantic who believes that everyone has a soul mate. Savannah is a member of the Romance Writers of America, Toronto Romance Writers, and Erotic Authors Association.

If you are trying to friends me and are unable because I've hit my friend limit please go to my other page











As you can see two very different books, but im sure after watching the trailers that you will all want to give both books a try. If you want to find out more about Savannah and Elizabeth then please follow the links below.   Savannah  and Elizabeth.



If you are an author and would like your book trailer to appear on Trailer Treats then please send me an email with your links xx

No comments:

Post a Comment