Thursday 26 April 2012

MY THOUGHTS SO FAR!!


lips2



I'm reading this at the moment and wanted to share my views with you on the start of the book. I'm only 46 pages in to this book and I'm gonna have to be truthful and say it grabbed me right from the start. Its looking like I could be wrong on who the leading lady is going to end up with, which I'm a little sad about lol. but yeah so far I'm loving this book. I'm strong telling you that from just reading the start you should give it a try. xx


Perpetual Light




Fate is cruel. Especially when the one you’ve sworn to love for all eternity, the very soul who changed your destiny is the last person you should trust.

After more than three hundred years of running, Lucia Dicomano must make a choice.

Forced to take her place as a Pharo of Redemption, the divine slayer needs to master her forgotten powers. Lucia turns to Vittorio, the one vampire she’s failed to deliver from eternal damnation. But overcoming smoldering remnants of love, lust and anger aren’t their only obstacles.

Samuel, who may know Lucia better than she knows herself, hunts her with a fervor stoked by a thousand years of vengeful hatred. His plan—capture and enslave the weakened Pharo then take control of her elusive power.

Can Lucia trust Vittorio long enough to reclaim her powers? Or will she have no choice but to kill him and battle Samuel alone?.

No comments:

Post a Comment