Sunday 13 November 2011

BOOKS FOR SOILDERS!!!!


Hey Guys and Gals, Iv seen this page on facebook that I think you should all know about because I think a lot of you could help. This page is trying to get authors to donate books to our soilders.heres the info  from the page for you so you know what its all about.




  This page is in honor of our military.
This page is dedicated to all of the men and woman that keep us safe and allow us to have our freedom. This Christmas I would like books to be donated in honor of our military. For those who are still away from their families and in memory of our fallen heroes. If you are interested please let me know. I'll be shipping out as many books as I collect on Dec 1st. Thank you!!
 
So people if you are interested in helping our soilders then please please go on over to this page to get more details on how you can help. Just click the link below. x


BOOKS FOR OUR SOILDERS.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment