Sunday 23 November 2014

REVIEW!!!!

3570231Title: At Graves End
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Series:  Night Huntress
Date Published: January 1st 2009 





Description:  It should be the best time of half-vampire Cat Crawfield’s life. With her undead lover Bones at her side, she’s successfully protected mortals from the rogue undead. But though Cat’s worn disguise after disguise to keep her true identity a secret from the brazen bloodsuckers, her cover’s finally been blown, placing her in terrible danger. 

As if that wasn’t enough, a woman from Bones’s past is determined to bury him once and for all. Caught in the crosshairs of a vengeful vamp, yet determined to help Bones stop a lethal magic from being unleashed, Cat’s about to learn the true meaning of bad blood. And the tricks she’s learned as a special agent won’t help her. She will need to fully embrace her vampire instincts in order to save herself—and Bones—from a fate worse than the grave.




REVIEW:  Cat and Bones work with each other and Cats platoon to get rid of the nasty undead that face to threaten mankind.  All seems to be going great for the pair untill Cats vampire father comes into the picture set out to kill her. As the book goes on we see that Max ( Cats Dad and vampire trying to kill her) has more dangours  vampires backing him and it almost leads to all out war in the vampire race.  

We also got a better look  at some of the  suppoting characters in this book and I liked that, because a good book isnt all about the two main characters. 


I loved this book but then I dont think iv read a book in this series yet that I havnt loved.  This book for full of action but we also seen Cat and Bones grow as a couple and become closer. This only made me love them all the more. Some times Bones just makes me swoon and my belly flutter, he isnt my main crush in this series but he can still have a big effet on me hahahaha. again another  well written book, I dont think iv come accross any flaw in this series up tp now and I think im running out of good things to say, that doesnt make me sound like im repeating my self lol. 

THIS BOOK AND SERIES IS A MUST READ.


RATING OF 5 LIPS.



No comments:

Post a Comment