Friday 7 October 2011

FRIDAY FAVOURITES

OK people I'm starting a new post on a Friday and I'm going to tell you a little about my favourite book people. If any of you who run blogs would like to join in and do a post on your blogs with your favourite book people let me know and ill leave a link at the bottom of each post every week telling my followers to pop on over and check it out. and at the end of your post if you could do the same for me.






OK this weeks favourite  characters  comes from  another of my  favourite series  Aeron from Gena Showalter's series Lords of the Underworld. Aeron is so HOT!!!!, He is covered in sexy tattoos  but he all so has a soft and funny side to him. Aeron Starts off being the keeper of wrath but with the shocking end to the book he ends up loosing it. He all so ends up having his own angel to love.


 WHAT PEOPLE THINK AERON LOOKS LIKE.


Aeron


paul bettany for aeron


Aeron



Olivia and Aeron


Well this was another of my favourite characters, why don't you come and tell me one of yours. All so why don't you pop on over to Vanes Mate Bookaholic and see who her favourite characters. 

1 comment:

  1. Yummy!! I love me some Aeron!! Darkest Passion is my favorite of the LOTU books!! Great Pick!!

    Here is mine!

    ReplyDelete