Sunday 29 May 2011

WHATS IN MY MAILBOX

In My Mailbox is a weekly event hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where book bloggers can talk about the books they've gotten the past week- whether bought, borrowed, swapped or given for review. This feature was started to increase interaction between bloggers and increase our awareness of all the new books coming out.






Prophecy: Dark Moon Rising (Vampires Realm, #3)Prophecy: Child of Light (Vampires Realm, #1)Prophecy: Caelestis and Aurorea (Vampires Realm, #2)
       
Ok to start off with this week i got my hands on  3 of the Vampire  Realm  books, these are wrote by the lovly Felicity Heaton , Iv been wanting to read these books  for so long now and now iv finaly got my hands on them. yay im so excited. 
I  havnt got this next book yet  but iv gonna be going to be getting and reviewing this book for Erin Jamison and im looking forward to giving it a try...



View BT8 cover...jpg in slide show

15 comments:

  1. Some great books this week- I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the Vampire Realm books- I've had my eye on them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh haven't heard of those! Will look for your reviews! And the guy was the vampire on the cover of the Mammoth book of Vampire Romance! Love seeing that kind of thing!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good Sue! i hope you enjoy them : )

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. well ladies im looking forward to reading them, tanks for stopping by ladies

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOhh...these books look interesting! Isn't it the greatest feeling when you literally can not wait anymore to read a book and then you finally have it in your hands! LoL

    Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes i love that feeling lol... now i just need to start reading them lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice IMM! I've never heard of those. Hope you enjoy them. :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. never heard of any of these, they look pretty good though

    ReplyDelete
  9. im so looking forward to reading them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mailbox! I just had Felicity Heaton on my blog for an interview. Enjoy your books!!

    Diana @ Book of Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks diana, iv got some great events coming up with her my self.. i cant wait..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh fun stuff, I haven't heard of those, I'll have to go check them out. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM as well!

    ♥ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. your welcome sarah, all ways lover your blog.

    ReplyDelete