Wednesday 25 May 2011

REVIEW

Out of the Box (On The Edge)Title : Out of the Box
Author:  Kallysten
Date Published: March 3rd 2007            





Description:   When she walked into the club, all Virginia wanted was satisfy her curiosity about vampires - and about being bitten. But when Anando reached out to her and asked her what games she wanted to play, he opened the Pandora box and Virginia found answers to questions she had never thought to ask.



Review:    Ok this is the first  in this series of short stories, and its the first of Kallys work iv read. And omg I  loved it, hot and steamy I all most passed out from over heating lol.

It starts out in a club with a girl called Virginia,  she  has a thing for vampires and has gone to the club to meet one. and maybe be more.
When she is dancing she spots one, he isn't very tall, but he is sexy ad hell. He's Dancing with 4 girls but only has eyes for virginia, he takes her hand and starts dancing  with her, and before to long they end up back at his house and in the bedroom. This is where it gets exciting, Anando (vamp)  pulls out this box and its full of sex toys, he makes Virginia pick one and then they go to the bed and man it gets hot and exciting, so exciting it makes me want to change places with her.
Ok I'm stopping there, because I don't want to excite you to much.  YOU MUST BUY THIS BOOK. 
Kallysten goes into great detail in this book, which I  really love, It makes you think about being in the room with them (I  wish).  This book is very hot and steamy and I will say not for the prudish  but for my fellow kinkbags you will love it.   This book is hot and steamy. The only problem I had was that Kally only gave me the first to review, because oh man I wanna read the rest lol.




RATING OF 5 LIPS




I'm going to give this book an extra rating for the hotness




5 comments:

  1. totaly amazing, i so need to read the next one lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grr... I LOVE THIS BOOK, THIS GODDAMN SERIES, THIS BLOODY WOMAN!!!! *cough* Great review babes... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sure I had left a comment - darn! Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to review and I'm so glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete