Monday 16 May 2011

REVIEW

The Fearsome Beastie
Title: The Fearsome  Beastie
Author: Giles Paley - phillips
Date Published: May 31 2011





Ok I don't normally do children's books  but when i got asked to take a look at this one I was shocked at how much I liked it. it was alot darker then most children's books but i think that's good, its moving with the times, I know this is a good thing because I have two children  one aged 6 and one aged 11 and both children loved it.  when i hear my children play they play monsters, and they love it. so why not bring that into there books as well. my children loved this book,  I  had to read it twice before they went to bed.  I think Giles has done a good job with this book. It was really well written. Id  buy any of his other books for my children. and I think you guys with children should as well.They will love them. So what are you waiting for, go buy it.lol.
Image of "Giles Paley-Phillips"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Giles-Paley-Phillips/e/B003UPO8J6/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0












RATING OF 5 LIPS

No comments:

Post a Comment