Saturday 11 April 2015

REVIEW: AMARA LEBEL - BETRAYAL

Title : Betrayal
25093877Author: Amara Lebel
Series: The Unrequinted 

Date Published: March 18h 2015



Description: Following the difficult trials leading to their newfound relationship, Tristan and Joshua thought things would get easier. They had fought their dark pasts together, and made a vow to never allow them to control their lives again. 

Now a whole new kind of complication has arrived to test their loyalty and trust. A sexy complication in the form of Logan Mclean.

Lust, lies, and emotions run rampant as the Scottish businessman wedges himself between the lovers. Have Tristan and Joshua truly laid the ghosts of their pasts to rest, or will they allow another’s desires to ruin everything? For in this ever-growing world of emotion, one step can lead to either complete happiness or an ultimate betrayal



Review    In this book we see Tristan and Josh overcome a lot of things Jealousy and Insecurity being the main things.

Tristan and Josh cant seem to get enough of each other. true love and enough lust to go along with it. But all is put on line and put to the test when Logan comes on the scene. Logan is going  become Tristan's partner but does Logan want to be more then just a work Partner. 

 Tristan has to go away on a work trip but he isn't to happy that Josh has to stay behind.  but if Tristan has to go to secure his partnership with Logan.

Logan has  set his sights on Tristan and seems he will do what it takes to get  him. Josh has to work through  his jealousy in order to protect what he has with Tristan .

I'm not a Hugh fan of ebooks, so I had my doubts when I was asked to read it. but I have read the first book and really enjoyed it so I thought I would give it a try. What did I find when I read it. well I have to say I'm really happy because when I read it I remembered how much I loved  Tristan and Josh and it was nice to see how much they had grown. this book was really well written and made me chuckle a couple of times at the characters and it made my belly flutter in a couple of places ;) . But I felt like giving the pair a smack around the head and telling them to wise up and sort things out.These two were made for each other and  it  didn't sit well with me when they were apart. 


I want to thank Amara for inviting me to read this book. It is a must read.




RATING OF 5 LIPS.



2 comments: