Tuesday 11 November 2014

REVIEW!!!!!!

8150317Title: Deeper than Midnight
Author: Lara  Adrain 

Series: Midnight Breed
Date Published: June 28th 2011   





Description:DELIVERED FROM THE DARKNESS, A WOMAN FINDS HERSELF PLUNGED INTO A PASSION THAT IS DEEPER THAN MIDNIGHT.
 
At eighteen, Corinne Bishop was a beautiful, spirited young woman living a life of privilege as the adopted daughter of a wealthy family. Her world changed in an instant when she was stolen away and held prisoner by the malevolent vampire Dragos. After many years of captivity and torment, Corinne is rescued by the Order, a cadre of vampire warriors embroiled in a war against Dragos and his followers. Her innocence taken, Corinne has lost a piece of her heart as well—the one thing that gave her hope during her imprisonment, and the only thing that matters to her now that she is free.
Assigned to safeguard Corinne on her trip home is a formidable golden-eyed Breed male called Hunter. Once Dragos’s most deadly assassin, Hunter now works for the Order, and he’s hell-bent on making Dragos pay for his manifold sins. Bonded to Corinne by their mutual desire, Hunter will have to decide how far he’ll go to end Dragos’s reign of evil—even if carrying out his mission means shattering Corinne’s tender heart. 





Review:  Corinne spent years locked away in one of Dragos prisons, abused and alone and feeling there was never gonna be no escape. But one day the Order of strong Vampires came to her rescue, Vampires on a mission to stop Dragos and his plans to take over. With everything that has happened to her Corinne  has lost her innocence and her trust in people/Vampires. until one Vampire comes into her life and becomes her protector.


Hunter once one of Dragos assassins growing up alone and in fear of the man who brought him up, not knowing love but only discipline.  now working for the order he  becomes Corinne's protector.   Both out to go against Dragos. Both on there separate missions but end up with the same goal.  Working together they form an unlikely friendship  and a bond neither has ever had  before.  with there bond growing as there mission goes along  they find more then friendship, they find a love and a family  both have been craving .



Well it took me a long time to read this book because when ever I tried to sit and read it  something  happened and I didn't get the chance, but when I did get to read it I loved it.  I had so many emotions running through me as I was reading this book.  I felt Corinne's  pain as her child was taken from her, felt Hunters Loneliness as he grow up alone.   and felt both there nerves as they realise there feelings for each other.  I'm a mega fan of Lara Adrian and iv not read one of  her books iv not liked, I have to be truthful and say this wasn't my favourite book in the series but I still enjoyed it very much.   Lara  has an amazing way with words and she is able to help you get lost in this world of  the breed. I sometimes wish I could really   jump into the book and find my self one of these breed males for my own. I love the   they make there breed mates feel protected and loved.  I cant wait to move onto the next book and seeing how the series continues  because   this book ended up with a Hugh cliffhanger which I'm not happy about  because I have to wait to read the next book. 






RATING OF   4 LIPS  








No comments:

Post a Comment