Wednesday 20 May 2015

Waiting on Wednesday

Photobucket


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that highlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.


This is a series I keep meaning to get back into and finish.
3122173

While the world carries on unawares, Stryker, who leads an army of demons and vampires, is plotting an all out onslaught against his enemies—which, unfortunately for us, includes the entire human race. To avenge his sister, Stryker prepares to annihilate the Dark-Hunters. But things go awry when his oldest enemy returns. Enter his ex-wife. Zephyra. Just when he thought nothing could stop him, he's now embroiled in a centuries old war with a shrew who gives new meaning to pain



I really loved this series but I got really confused on the reading order and I cant make up my mind on which book comes next. lets hope  I can put my brain into gear and sort it out lol. 

1 comment:

  1. OOoh nice! I have yet to read this author but hear good things!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete