Saturday 14 January 2012

REVIEW!!

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Twilight, #3.5)Title : The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
Author: Stephenie Meyer
Date Published: June25th 2010   



Description: Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits.
In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.
Bree Tanner can barely remember life before she had uncannily powerful senses, superhuman reflexes and unstoppable physical strength. Life before she had a relentless thirst for blood... life before she became a vampire.
All Bree knows is that living with her fellow newborns has few certainties and even fewer rules: watch your back, don't draw attention to yourself and, above all, make it home by sunrise or die. What she doesn't know: her time as an immortal is quickly running out.
Then Bree finds an unexpected friend in Diego, a newborn just as curious as Bree about their mysterious creator, whom they know only as "her". As they come to realize that the newborns are pawns in a game larger than anything they could have imagined, Bree and Diego must choose sides and decide whom to trust. But when everything you know about vampires is based on a lie, how do you find the truth?.



Review:  Well as most of us know Bree was one of the people turned into a vampire to kill the Cullen's in  Eclipse. Now its took me like forever to read this book for lots of reasons. like. I couldn't bring my self to read about a death of such a young character,  The part she played in the other book didn't really let you know enough about her to really care enough to read it.  and I didn't really see the point because we knew how it ended.

Now I'm gonna have to say that I didn't really enjoy this book, I think I think i was expecting it to be like Twilight and it just wasn't. Sorry Stephenie. It was interesting to see what Bree went through but I just don't think it was as good as the twilight films. I just really think so much more  Stephenie could of done with this book to grab our attentions.

So for the very first time on my blog I'm going to be rating this book a one :(


RATING OF 1 LIP. 

2 comments:

  1. Most people didn't like this is what I heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you didn't like it, Susie. I haven't been able to make myself read any of them yet. I'll get around to it eventually I'm sure. xoxo

    ReplyDelete